Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Allardyce would soon sort out his crop of [Poor language removed] that wear the blue shirt of our beloved team....
After tonight this is now a no brainer.

Marco Silva in the morning when Bill gets on the blower......

giphy.gif

The problem is mate, it's doubtful Allardyce would be able to turn this around.

Perhaps but if we don’t do “something” soon we are facing disaster. Allardyce won’t be coming here now in all likelihood anyway but the club has to deal with the reality of the situation and drop any deluded notions.

I cannot accept us falling like a stone and being held up for such embarrassment so regularly. This is a ‘kin disgrace. Whoever can come in and do the best job of ensuring we survive gets my vote, I don’t care who that is or what they need to do to achieve it.

Remember that time when Kenwright was asked live on SSN how he was going deal with the tough predicament facing the club (Moyes leaving) and he just said he wanted to have a cup of tea and see his dogs? Yeah, that man is still overseeing the club now, I trust him to deal with this far deeper crisis.
He’s just staring at his dogs.

Perhaps but if we don’t do “something” soon we are facing disaster. Allardyce won’t be coming here now in all likelihood anyway but the club has to deal with the reality of the situation and drop any deluded notions.

I cannot accept us falling like a stone and being held up for such embarrassment so regularly. This is a ‘kin disgrace. Whoever can come in and do the best job of ensuring we survive gets my vote, I don’t care who that is or what they need to do to achieve it.

I know mate. I'm terrified and don't know what's best. Look at how many weeks it took for Allardyce to get his first win at Palace last season. Then look how many fixtures we have in between that. If there's a repeat we are finished.

I know mate. I'm terrified and don't know what's best. Look at how many weeks it took for Allardyce to get his first win at Palace last season. Then look how many fixtures we have in between that. If there's a repeat we are finished.

Well he kept Sunderland up mate and that’s enough of an achievement in its own right.

I will accept we are awful, but are we as bad as them? Surely not.

Unfortunately the club has been absolutely destroyed by Koeman and Walsh, with the hurried 3 year plan of a guy in his mid 50s and in a hurry to get to Barcelona. Any semblance of footballing ability, pride, motivation, organisation absolutely ripped to shreds in the squad. Never seen anything of the like.

We may indeed face disaster but we cannot accept this as a fait accompli either. Something has to be done.

Well he kept Sunderland up mate and that’s enough of an achievement in its own right.

I will accept we are awful, but are we as bad as them? Surely not.

Unfortunately the club has been absolutely destroyed by Koeman and Walsh, with the hurried 3 year plan of a guy in his mid 50s and in a hurry to get to Barcelona. Any semblance of footballing ability, pride, motivation, organisation absolutely ripped to shreds in the squad. Never seen anything of the like.

We may indeed face disaster but we cannot accept this as a fait accompli either. Something has to be done.

Agree with this completely. Steve Walsh has absolutely destroyed the club, apparently still quite keen on going round telling people he is the big bollocks in charge, too.

We don't play any style of football whatsoever, the signings have been garbage - who on earth thought lashing massive money at Swansea, Burnley, Sunderland players would actually make us a better team?? - and now our youth players have been infected with the malaise. Tom Davies has been useless all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.