Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now I would accept virtually anyone to Unsworth even previously totally unpalatable but perhaps pragmatic choices.

I can remember our very worst seasons in the 90s and just how bad and how close to relegation we came. Right now i think sticking with Unsworth until January or even worse the summer, and it could get very close if we're lucky and much more likely even worse.

We do have players to come back who will help, and it's still just about possible to think things can get better, but if they return to a team extremely short on confidence, seriously on the slide, devoid of any pace, organisation or idea and led by a novice so completely out of his depth its painful to see, then yes it could be even worse.

I always said Silva or Dyche and to not approach the Burnley manager earlier, even as back-up is criminal, he is limited but he miraculously even gets Keane playing like a prem footballer and organises very average players into a competent unit, he's exactly what we need now.

Unsworth has [Poor language removed] to play for him but is completely clueless both in his selections and the formations he has them playing in.

Any more of him could see us in very serious trouble indeed and lucky to be able to attract even the eighth, ninth or tenth choices on any list we may just be able to make later in the season.

We need him to go back to the under23s now, not in the summer, not in January, not in another one or two games but now, right now

Don’t think I would ever say this but I’ll take fat Sam or Dyche right now cus make no mistake we’re going down at this rate.

Or we could get relegated under Unsworth. Let’s face it. No one else wants the job.

The problem is not that no-one wants it but rather the search criteria / plan for a replacement manager is totally crap/ non existent.

There’s plenty quality managers out there in the big wide world. However the clowns running our club haven’t got a scooby.

Whoever the number one choice of the board is, they need to pay him and his club whatever they want, now. This farce cannot be allowed to continue.

The situation is completely ridiculous, in the last 6 months we have almost systematically broken everything that was good about Everton... the loyalty to managers, the siege mentality of the players, but the class in which we have always tried to carry through the murky world that is modern football!
Worrying times as I think we are going down with this bunch without some amazing appointment!
I’m close to being done with this lark!:mad:

What's frightening is that if Silva isn't happening then who the he'll are we bringing In? Not even the likes of dyche would come here knowing full well he isn't first choice .

I said I'd have allardyce here simply to fire fight and he isn't first or even 5th choice for me but it's frightening to think we haven't got a clue. And more importantly if it took 4 plus weeks to get this far with one manager then how long will it take for the next one?

Status
Not open for further replies.