Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i voted unsy, but at the same time, i fear a situation where his relationship with the team breaks, because he isn't performing up to par.

Whoever it is will be doomed. The same destructive cycle will continue. Initial progress, then setbacks, the Apprentice influenced fanbase wanting the manager fired, back to square one and repeat.

If you want to see how this ends then study someone else who’ve had that process for years, like Newcastle.

tl:dr I’m calling you geordies who would have fired Kendall in 83.

IMG_4809.JPG

Once I had a love and it was a gas
Soon turned out to be a pain in the ass
Seemed like the real thing only to find
Mucho mistrust, love's gone behind

Whoever it is will be doomed. The same destructive cycle will continue. Initial progress, then setbacks, the Apprentice influenced fanbase wanting the manager fired, back to square one and repeat.

If you want to see how this ends then study someone else who’ve had that process for years, like Newcastle.

tl:dr I’m calling you geordies who would have fired Kendall in 83.
What can you see there mate that says he is going to turn this mess around,I'm not saying I would sack him,I'm asking you what you can see.

What can you see there mate that says he is going to turn this mess around,I'm not saying I would sack him,I'm asking you what you can see.
He’s turned messes around before, like last season for us in autumn and at Southampton previously. He can do it. Whether he will no one knows. But I’d have that proven skill over an U23 coach with no experience looking at the frustrating situation objectively.

For those calling for a temporary replacement to come in and stabilise the club, someone who knows Everton then you can’t look beyond Roberto Martinez as that man.

Hola Chiquito. Whilst you are right about the Geordie messes - that were all over the manager at some points lasts season and probably dancing around in their underwear when we started spending money only to shout Koeman Out as soon as we started this season - we did unfortunately hire a bozo who needs replacing. Please lend your support to the cause.

Hola Chiquito. Whilst you are right about the Geordie messes - that were all over the manager at some points lasts season and probably dancing around in their underwear when we started spending money only to shout Koeman Out as soon as we started this season - we did unfortunately hire a bozo who needs replacing. Please lend your support to the cause.
Thank you for acknowledging my point and Up The Catalans mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.