Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it so terrible if David Unsworth at least get a shot at it for a number of weeks. Until the end of the season doesn't have to mean until the end of the season if results are poor.

He took over a terrible situation, made some brave calls regarding team selection and it so clear that the players are absolutely playing for him.

He just may turn out to be a very good manager and he does have Joe Royle with all his experience for guidance.

Somebody on SKY pointed out that if David Unsworth wasn't at least given the job for a number of months that he was finished at Everton and would have to leave as there was no career path open to him and I think that is valid.

Not my preference but I wouldn't be unhappy about him taking us to the season's end.

I would be concerned if the Everton player anarcho-syndicalist dressing room revolted again with the "wrong" choice of manager for them.

At least we know (those two ball bags aside) the players will give him everything.

Goodbye Premier League.

Absolutely atrocious appointment if this is true. The man is a terrible manager at this level.

He completely alienated Vlasic, who had been one of the only bright sparks of the season.

Not my preference but I wouldn't be unhappy about him taking us to the season's end.

I would be concerned if the Everton player anarcho-syndicalist dressing room revolted again with the "wrong" choice of manager for them.

At least we know (those two ball bags aside) the players will give him everything.

That is more or less my thinking, Dave.

I reckon he has been tasked with exactly that - a big cleanse of some of the senior pros and bad recent buys so when the new DoF and manager come in during the summer it is a clean start

Is it so terrible if David Unsworth at least get a shot at it for a number of weeks. Until the end of the season doesn't have to mean until the end of the season if results are poor.

He took over a terrible situation, made some brave calls regarding team selection and it so clear that the players are absolutely playing for him.

He just may turn out to be a very good manager and he does have Joe Royle with all his experience for guidance.

Somebody on SKY pointed out that if David Unsworth wasn't at least given the job for a number of months that he was finished at Everton and would have to leave as there was no career path open to him and I think that is valid.

I think it is simply because I don’t think he’s up to it

Forget the romance of ex Everton players for once
If you or anyone else think he’s looked up to the job on these 4 games god help us.
The Watford game was great but let’s be honest, they spanked us and we got out of jail.
But he’s one of us......

To be fair though, I don’t think any of the managers we are linked with would have done any better over those games.

Goodbye Premier League.

Absolutely atrocious appointment if this is true. The man is a terrible manager at this level.

He completely alienated Vlasic, who had been one of the only bright sparks of the season.
Totally understand what you're saying mate but am I the only one who thinks we won't go down?

Mid table finish... 9-13th.

Is right Dave.
We all need to get right behind him from the off.
Going to be tough like, and with a few players back it could just click.

I think it is simply because I don’t think he’s up to it
Agreed. One result guys, the other matches were pants and awful line ups which he changed and panicked. I'm worried he wont play the flair players (Vlasic). Before that second half he looked like he'd given up to me. You can't have that

Moshiri was not keen on Martinez and let's face it some 90% of fans felt the same way. Moshiri was after a flagship manager hence the chase of Koeman who on paper had a great deal going for him but it came to grief. WE are in the same position Moshiri wants a flagship, manager but this time it is Simeone. Rightly or wrongly to me it seems by doing this players can be attracted and also investment. So I think thelikes of BFS will not happen.

Agreed. One result guys, the other matches were pants and awful line ups which he changed and panicked. I'm worried he wont play the flair players (Vlasic). Before that second half he looked like he'd given up to me. You can't have that

It wouldn't be a great appointment but if there were no other options about apart from Allardyce (and it looked that way) , it is what it is

Status
Not open for further replies.