Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From superstar managers to Big Sam the Bung Alardyce.

I think I'd PMSL...then hide for a few years.

There was something very unnerving watching Grey and his crony Richard keys going pure Brexit on Everton with Sam Allardyce in the studio making out he should be given the job, and football's lost it's mind for not giving him a chance.

Fancy being someone who won the league for Everton, trying to link Allardyce to the Everton job. Absolute disgrace.

There was something very unnerving watching Grey and his crony Richard keys going pure Brexit on Everton with Sam Allardyce in the studio making out he should be given the job, and football's lost it's mind for not giving him a chance.

Fancy being someone who won the league for Everton, trying to link Allardyce to the Everton job. Absolute disgrace.

Never ever liked him though, Ive yet to see any evidence to suggest he had any affection towards us, always talking us down

Never ever liked him though, Ive yet to see any evidence to suggest he had any affection towards us, always talking us down
If your talking about Gray, I have to mention on a personal note that of that magnificent title winning side all of whom were heroes, he was the only player I met who genuinely enjoyed being amongst the fans and was very happy to be involved with us. Not knocking the others like, it must be tedious dealing with fans n' functions , but he always made the effort and seemed to genuinely enjoy it.

The capital will be a draw.

Depends on how much they and Everton are willing to pay, I suppose.

They are trying to let bilic see his last year out to avoid paying him off mate, they aren't gonna compete salary wise with us for a manager.

We moan about our owners, Jesus west hams are an absolute pair of scum

Unsworth will remain in charge until the end of koemans contract. The only way that will change is if Koeman gets another job, and then we can stop paying him.
Fraudhad don`t like spending money, and showed the ambition of the club when he sold Rom ..........
Neither does kenwrong ...he apparently wants Unsworth as manager...

No mate, its not.

Davo on TEF I believe is where the latest rumour has come from.

That being said, inside knowledge or not, it is blindingly obvious that we would have or will make contact with him, he's the most obtainable manager out there for us and requires zero compensation to get him.

Is he reliable? Is he the one that gets the team news bang on each week, hours before it's officially announced?

Yeah he has gotten most of the teams spot on recently (think one he got wrong due to a late fitness test failing which changed the entire set-up)

As for his reliability on other stuff, i honestly have no idea, he is also 'i think' the person who mentioned that Usmanov attended a meeting the other month in London with Koeman, Kenwright and Moshiri.

Is he reliable? Is he the one that gets the team news bang on each week, hours before it's officially announced?

As i said though mate, reliable or not, i'd say myself we will approach Tuchel, it's an obvious contact to make - good quality, available immediately and no compensation or getting out of his current contract required, it's pretty much a no brainer to approach him at least enquiring on his interest in the role

Status
Not open for further replies.