Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I know deep down that Big Scam will be here until the end of the season, but everyday I will complain and moan and rage against his being here. I will give a free pass to anyone who comes in and behaves in a rational way if they do so this season. I'd rather have Rooney and Ferguson in than the grotesque gang of gravy guzzling goons that are the 2 Sams and Snakespear.

Hope we get Eddie Howe. The guy has worked wonders at Bournemouth and taken them as far as he could. If he gets given the right backing here, I can see him doing bits.

Would rather not think of a scenario where we lose on Saturday and they decide to sack Allardyce.

There is no viable Plan D to go on, none at all other than some cobbled-up “team” composing of Royle, Unsworth, Ferguson, and anyone else willing to tag along. Failing that you could see the likes of Reid and Sheedy get involved.

I do think though that defeat on Saturday god forbid will put enormous pressure on for something to be done.

To be honest can't see the next manager given too much to spend. Highly unlikely the spending will continue at the same rate. Think moshiri spent most of what he had to offer trying to buy players in their peak, in order to win a trophy/cl qualification.
Which would indicate it will probably be a manager that would see the job as a step up from their current club.

Would rather not think of a scenario where we lose on Saturday and they decide to sack Allardyce.

There is no viable Plan D to go on, none at all other than some cobbled-up “team” composing of Royle, Unsworth, Ferguson, and anyone else willing to tag along. Failing that you could see the likes of Reid and Sheedy get involved.

I do think though that defeat on Saturday god forbid will put enormous pressure on for something to be done.

Presumsbly Sammy Lee or Shakespeare would take it if Allardyce was fired unless the whole lot of them will be turfed out.

I just think Howe would do really well.

Not only has he done absolute miracles with Bournemouth, he is also a Blue and can see him as a Manager the players would warm to and get on with very easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.