Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm saying no manager will say that they will turn this around in the weeks up to january, every manager coming in will have to make january work for them and whoever comes in will tell us to disregard results until then because they have had no time to make the squad their own.
Big Sam won't improve us from day one, much like he stated when he took over Palace he will make a case for there not being enough experience and nous of these situations and sign the same type of players we already have.

I'd much rather we get on with the previous plan, but we need to accelerate the spending obviously. Signing another two or three 35 year olds to keep us in the premiership with more than half the season to play is ridiculous to say the least. Get the targets in we needed in the summer and we will start to improve.

2 centrebacks preferably but 1 who has to be armband material, good cover for Leighton Baines. A first choice striker who can put pressure on opposition defense and be a focal point for us. Pay over the odds because it will likely get us Premiership status next year and can be the launching point we need going forward which should have been made last summer.
If possible ship out the dregs who do not want to be here.
Can't argue with that. For me I just don't want it to get a whole lot worse before it gets better. Leaving Unsy there too long could be suicidal.

Every respectable outlet has said he has. So let's stick to facts hey mate?

Which outlet?
Every respectable outlet has said he has. So let's stick to facts hey mate?

In the Telegraph Today...... respected outlet so let's stick to facts shall we

upload_2017-11-28_10-43-1.png

Under 3 hours till the "Unsworth" presser for the game.

Do we reckon this train wreck will break before then or carry on for the rest of today and tomorrow.

We are past worry. Think Unsy was left hung to dry since day one, worried about what this will do to him as I think him, along with the U23s he coached, had a potential future here. As mooted by some, maybe he should step down. Don't think it's in his character at all though.

We are past worry. Think Unsy was left hung to dry since day one, worried about what this will do to him as I think him, along with the U23s he coached, had a potential future here. As mooted by some, maybe he should step down. Don't think it's in his character at all though.
He wasn’t left out to dry. He wanted the job. After Watford he thought he had turned a corner. We waited to see. He accepted the job and wanted it, even put out in the press he did. He only stopped when Watford was a flash in the pan

Status
Not open for further replies.