Next 6 Fixtures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpattack

Player Valuation: £30m
Over the last few months I've read threads on here looking ahed to our next 5 or 6 fixtures usually accompanied by predictions that we could have a go at top 6 or consolidating 7th place as best of the rest. None of these predictions have come true. I looked at the next half dozen fixtures and I can't really see where we are going to pick up any points whatsoever.
Man City (H)
Watford (A)
Cardiff (A)
Liverpool (H)
Newcastle (A)
Chelsea (H)
West Ham (A)
In fact I'd go further, if you look at the fixtures for the rest of the season, it's hard to see where we will pick up any points.

Even cardiff away. Warnock in the dressing room before the game....
Lets go down just outside the box. These Everton players are thick as two planks for giving away cheap free kicks, whip the ball into the box and we have a goal lads.
Depressing.

I said this in the way to Huddersfield. Where does the next win come?

Turns out Huddersfield are shambolically bad, but where do we get out next points? Possibly Cardiff? Newcastle?

It’s going to be fun because we can’t go down, so the mass fume will be hilarious lol

Over the last few months I've read threads on here looking ahed to our next 5 or 6 fixtures usually accompanied by predictions that we could have a go at top 6 or consolidating 7th place as best of the rest. None of these predictions have come true. I looked at the next half dozen fixtures and I can't really see where we are going to pick up any points whatsoever.
Man City (H)
Watford (A)
Cardiff (A)
Liverpool (H)
Newcastle (A)
Chelsea (H)
West Ham (A)
In fact I'd go further, if you look at the fixtures for the rest of the season, it's hard to see where we will pick up any points.
Watford, Cardiff, Newcastle and West Ham are the 4 easiest opponents. I don't see much joy against the others. How many can we get against those 4 though? In normal times, I'd fancy around 5-7 points. This season with the current level of performance, all I see is a lot of Black Monday threads coming thick and fast.

On the rare occasions that Everton can fill us with of confidence they usually end up letting us down. Here we are with the complete opposite. Confidence is almost non-existent so we'll probably go and smash 5 past City and see Tosun get a hat-trick against the RS.

On the rare occasions that Everton can fill us with of confidence they usually end up letting us down. Here we are with the complete opposite. Confidence is almost non-existent so we'll probably go and smash 5 past City and see Tosun get a hat-trick against the RS.
Not good enough

Rather than predicting the next 6 matches, it would be easier to just predict whether we will win another match this season.

My answer would be probably not unless something drastic happens.

Watford, Cardiff, Newcastle and West Ham are the 4 easiest opponents. I don't see much joy against the others. How many can we get against those 4 though? In normal times, I'd fancy around 5-7 points. This season with the current level of performance, all I see is a lot of Black Monday threads coming thick and fast.
Easy doesn't exist for us.All these teams will see us as an easy three points.

Over the last few months I've read threads on here looking ahead to our next 5 or 6 7 fixtures usually accompanied by predictions that we could have a go at top 6 or consolidating 7th place as best of the rest. None of these predictions have come true. I looked at the next half dozen fixtures and I can't really see where we are going to pick up any points whatsoever.
Man City (H)
Watford (A)
Cardiff (A)
Liverpool (H)
Newcastle (A)
Chelsea (H)
West Ham (A)

Fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.