Next 6 Fixtures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watford will be eyeing that game as the game where they could get Silva sacked. That would be quite incredible irony if that happened.

The thought of even winning a game is hard to fathom right now. Some people are still blaming the Derby, but even before that this amazing football we supposedly were playing didn't exist in more than a flash here and there. If people think it's bad now with fans booing I personally feel it's going to get a lot worse before May.

I'm going to the Cardiff match and what I thought would be a routine away win. But you know Colin is just going to tell his players to perform an aerial bombardment that Hitler would have been proud of. I'm not sure we can stand up to it, need Mina back for that game. Usually would have an sign of confidence about Newcastle and West Ham too, but not going to be easy. 3-5 points maybe from that lot.

Send some positivity the teams way lads. All aways and burnley at home winnable anything else is a bonus. Form is irrelevant come the derby. Be even nicer to beat them lot when we are having a terrible season:pint2:

Over the last few months I've read threads on here looking ahed to our next 5 or 6 fixtures usually accompanied by predictions that we could have a go at top 6 or consolidating 7th place as best of the rest. None of these predictions have come true. I looked at the next half dozen fixtures and I can't really see where we are going to pick up any points whatsoever.
Man City (H)
Watford (A)
Cardiff (A)
Liverpool (H)
Newcastle (A)
Chelsea (H)
West Ham (A)
In fact I'd go further, if you look at the fixtures for the rest of the season, it's hard to see where we will pick up any points.
5 points at best

Over the last few months I've read threads on here looking ahed to our next 5 or 6 fixtures usually accompanied by predictions that we could have a go at top 6 or consolidating 7th place as best of the rest. None of these predictions have come true. I looked at the next half dozen fixtures and I can't really see where we are going to pick up any points whatsoever.
Man City (H)
Watford (A)
Cardiff (A)
RS(H)
Newcastle (A)
Chelsea (H)
West Ham (A)
In fact I'd go further, if you look at the fixtures for the rest of the season, it's hard to see where we will pick up any points.
Come on lad .

Status
Not open for further replies.