Next 3 games

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 might be realistic and keeps some of the mojo going, and 4 points would be very good indeed

Will be tough with Doucoure out and the minutes piling up on our squad

It seems we have a new one of these threads every couple of weeks. I'm sure if I could be bothered to scroll back I would see people predicting 1 or 2 points from the last 4 games.

Given that we have won 4 in a row (without conceding a single goal), I really don't understand why people are so determined to find doom and gloom instead of trying to find a bit of joy in our current run of form

They’ll be tough games but I probably would have taken 12 points from the previous 4 games and these next 3 put together so any points we can get out of these next 3 would be great.

It seems we have a new one of these threads every couple of weeks. I'm sure if I could be bothered to scroll back I would see people predicting 1 or 2 points from the last 4 games.

Given that we have won 4 in a row (without conceding a single goal), I really don't understand why people are so determined to find doom and gloom instead of trying to find a bit of joy in our current run of form
You have been on GOT long enough to know that.

I'm thinking 1 point but still leaves us 5 points clear of the bottom 3. Acceptable in the circumstances, get some difficult games out of the way with a depleted and tired squad. Roll on the January break for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.