News of Ex Players

Had so muck talent did Kenny
I remember a derby at Goodson and him and Jamie Redknapp were going at it. It was a battle of the youngsters. Kenny had the better of him though. What a shame what happened to the lad.
Young Billy just lived for the next hour, not even the day, had a good talent which would have made him a millionaire, but he had a happy go lucky nature and just went with the flow, couldn’t’t compose his emotions.

Ian Snodin talks about him in his book: The youth team had played at Bellefield training ground one Saturday morning and Mike Walker was there, he went through the youth team that day saying “ You are all going to the first team game this afternoon I want you to watch the players in your position“ he detailed every player who to watch, he got to Billy Kenny and said “ I want you to watch Mike Millington” Billy said “ You want me to watch Mike Millington, you should have brought him here this morning to watch me, he might have learned a few things”
Billy wasted his career, no doubt about it, one thing he never lacked was confidence!!

Young Billy just lived for the next hour, not even the day, had a good talent which would have made him a millionaire, but he had a happy go lucky nature and just went with the flow, couldn’t’t compose his emotions.

Ian Snodin talks about him in his book: The youth team had played at Bellefield training ground one Saturday morning and Mike Walker was there, he went through the youth team that day saying “ You are all going to the first team game this afternoon I want you to watch the players in your position“ he detailed every player who to watch, he got to Billy Kenny and said “ I want you to watch Mike Millington” Billy said “ You want me to watch Mike Millington, you should have brought him here this morning to watch me, he might have learned a few things”
Billy wasted his career, no doubt about it, one thing he never lacked was confidence!!
That should have read Mike Milligan not Millington!! Sorry about that.

He should have told that utter fraud Walker to go and watch Howard Kendall.

God bless.