News of Ex Players

He came here pretty young let's not forget. That lovely finish in the 4-0 over Man. City showed his potential.

I think he'd have been brilliant under Ancelotti's management so very frustrating he was effectively sold to pay for Iwobi six months previously.
I remember Walcott being selected ahead of him. As a young lad, I think he needed the confidence of not being dropped for a number of games, instead an over the hill Walcott was often preferred. We failed to plan for the future big time. It annoyed me at the time, and more so after that performance!

Another chased out the door here and told he’d never make it, homesick I think it was.

Funny he’s made a life and career for himself abroad.

File under the brains trust that also thought selling Anthony Gordon was dead clever.

We don’t deserve talented young players really, we don’t know what to do with them.

Congrats Ade.

Last edited:

Think it was Fat Sam. I'm sure he was moaning about Lookman wanting to go on loan rather than stay & fight for his place. But that's probably just Alladyce spouting rubbish as usual.
He was due to go to Derby but he didn’t want to go there and went to Leipzig in Jan 18, came back in the summer and made 21 appearances under Silva (3 starts and 18 sub).

Another chased out the door here and told he’d never make it, homesick I think it was.

Funny he’s made a life and career for himself abroad.

File under the brains trust that also thought selling Anthony Gordon was dead clever.

We don’t deserve talented young players really, we don’t know what to do with them.

Congrats Ade.

This was very much required to keep the club alive.

The goal for us V City and last night.. the 2 times Lookman has impressed me... I'm happy for him yes, a European final hattrick would be a career highlight for most players and 3 very well taken goals.. but let's not get too disappointed about him not staying at Everton, this is the first I've heard of him since he left.