News of Ex Players

Moss is one of the most pathetic officials in the game, it beggars belief how his decision making is classed as being good enough for the Conference let alone the Premiership. I've studied his facial expressions when under pressure, they say to me " help I'm out of my depth ".
I'm not the greatest admirer of Gosling either but on this occasion I suspect he's accurate in what he says. If other players heard these comments then Bournemouth should take legal action against Moss which might bring about an early demise to this dullards refereeing career.

Anyone see the interview with Manny Fernandes yesterday.. actually claims in the end he never received an offer after sitting and watching the game ... he signed for Valencia so soon thereafter though... but dawdling Dave it comes as no surprise..

To this day I haven’t been more gutted about a non signing. We have never recreated the quality of football we had in the period he was in the side. It was truly beautiful! He clicked with Arteta, Pienaar, Yakubu.. a massive if only..

Moss is one of the most pathetic officials in the game, it beggars belief how his decision making is classed as being good enough for the Conference let alone the Premiership. I've studied his facial expressions when under pressure, they say to me " help I'm out of my depth ".
I'm not the greatest admirer of Gosling either but on this occasion I suspect he's accurate in what he says. If other players heard these comments then Bournemouth should take legal action against Moss which might bring about an early demise to this dullards refereeing career.
I wonder what Gosling thought about Sundays decision. Does anyone know if Bournemouth are pursuing their complaint against the turkey Moss?

Liam maguire anyone remember him as a youth? Got a few years in the Nick for drug trafficking

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200306-131112_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200306-131112_Chrome.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 125