News of Ex Players

If you read it you will notice that I said he was the opposite of DCL. His finishing was good but his all round game wasn’t. This means I actually think DCL all round game is good. So how is that having a pop?
I did read it Tel. Based on every single other post of yours I've seen regarding DCL, the point you were actually making is that his finishing is poor, not that his all round play is good.

It's good to see that you think his all round game is good though. That's without doubt the nicest thing you've ever said about the lad. Nice that you can have a more balanced view on him.;)

I did read it Tel. Based on every single other post of yours I've seen regarding DCL, the point you were actually making is that his finishing is poor, not that his all round play is good.

It's good to see that you think his all round game is good though. That's without doubt the nicest thing you've ever said about the lad. Nice that you can have a more balanced view on him.;)

You know I was just saying I thought his all round game was good to try win an argument :) I think he’s badly gash and I can’t really hide it

This probably doesn't really fit in with this thread, but I wasn't sure where else to put it, and I couldn't see it posted elsewhere

www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/football/news/former-huddersfield-town-goalkeeper-andy-16856785.amp

It's a piece about Andy Rankin, who's had a plaque unveiled in the Top Balcony. What I'd forgotten was the depth of his family's links to our club. Sadly Andy was in hospital when the plaque was unveiled so couldn't be there
I seen him play sometimes Westy was dropped and kept out of the team for a spell if Andy played well - he did have mistakes in him, but what keepers even today have mistakes in them he was above average no 2 - our number 3 Keeper Geoff Barnett had a great career at Arsenal in those days.....
I hope Andy is ok and gets better soon - nice post by the way ;)