News of Ex Players

There’s an article in the Echo about Thierry Small, although they seem to think he’s still on loan at St Mirren , but he was recalled. His contract is up in July apparently. St Mirren is the place Everton youths / ex Everton Youths get loaned out to and disappear into the abyss. We loaned out a tricky winger Korede Adeybayo there a few years ago , only me and @Nymzee remember this, and we hold his memory dear, except when we can’t remember his name. If you look out of a train and see “ Paisley Station “ be afraid, very afraid.

There’s an article in the Echo about Thierry Small, although they seem to think he’s still on loan at St Mirren , but he was recalled. His contract is up in July apparently. St Mirren is the place Everton youths / ex Everton Youths get loaned out to and disappear into the abyss. We loaned out a tricky winger Korede Adedoyin there a few years ago , only me and @Nymzee remember this, and we hold his memory dear, except when we can’t remember his name. If you look out of a train and see “ Paisley Station “ be afraid, very afraid.

He’s only 23, still time! C’mon Stanley

There’s an article in the Echo about Thierry Small, although they seem to think he’s still on loan at St Mirren , but he was recalled. His contract is up in July apparently. St Mirren is the place Everton youths / ex Everton Youths get loaned out to and disappear into the abyss. We loaned out a tricky winger Korede Adeybayo there a few years ago , only me and @Nymzee remember this, and we hold his memory dear, except when we can’t remember his name. If you look out of a train and see “ Paisley Station “ be afraid, very afraid.
Bring a blue home.

It was Hamilton he went to. I remember cos there was reports he was acting all Mr Big.