News of Ex Players

….I read some excellent reports about his coaching, so it’s good that Plymouth have taken a chance on him. Really hope he does well and works his way up the ladder.

i remember him being one of 3 England Schoolboy internationals in the same year at Cardinal Heenan school, fingers crossed for him.
At one time when he was England Youth Captain I thought he had a bright future with us, but not to be. It’s good to see him expanding his coaching horizons away from us . There’s some bright, well thought of young , ex players out there, Anthony Barry probably the most prominent at the moment , but I’d also include Vaughan and Baxter in that.

At one time when he was England Youth Captain I thought he had a bright future with us, but not to be. It’s good to see him expanding his coaching horizons away from us . There’s some bright, well thought of young , ex players out there, Anthony Barry probably the most prominent at the moment , but I’d also include Vaughan and Baxter in that.
What’s Baxter up to these days? He was at Plymouth with Lowe and Schumacher at one stage too I think

….I read some excellent reports about his coaching, so it’s good that Plymouth have taken a chance on him. Really hope he does well and works his way up the ladder.

i remember him being one of 3 England Schoolboy internationals in the same year at Cardinal Heenan school, fingers crossed for him.

He's got Mark Hughes with him as well, ex Everton youth player who has had a great career down the lower leagues.

…yep. Schumacher also formed a successful partnership another Scouser, working as an assistant to Ryan Lowe. I heard Jose Baxter talking in glowing terms about how good the two of them were at Plymouth.

A real hike away Plymouth but glad to see Mark doing well in his first steps into coaching and always like to see ex Blues doing well for themselves.