Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton - Waffle, Match Report, MotM Poll & more waffle

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pathetic fanbase and a pathetic club who've won jackshit in the last 55 years. Only the kopites are worse than them imo.
They are a strange bunch, I've never hated United, Chelsea or Arsenal or anyone outside of the RS, but Newcastle are that team and fan base. I've never bought all that lovable Geordies who are so polite and friendly, yes some of them are alright. But Sunderland fans are much nicer and friendlier, never been to Newcastle don't wanna go either. I remember them singing outside of the cabbage hall get a your tits out for the lads to a girl who was barely 16 never mind 18. They are backwards Neanderthals, with some teams there's good and bad, with the RS and Newcastle it's only bad. I mean why are they so bothered about Pickford who played for Sunderland years ago, we got over Rooney perhaps 4 years after him leaving. I've always viewed them as backwards weird people stuck in the past, with a view of themselves that's delusional.

Just glad for the fans there... nothing else.

IMG_8467.jpeg

They are a strange bunch, I've never hated United, Chelsea or Arsenal or anyone outside of the RS, but Newcastle are that team and fan base. I've never bought all that lovable Geordies who are so polite and friendly, yes some of them are alright. But Sunderland fans are much nicer and friendlier, never been to Newcastle don't wanna go either. I remember them singing outside of the cabbage hall get a your tits out for the lads to a girl who was barely 16 never mind 18. They are backwards Neanderthals, with some teams there's good and bad, with the RS and Newcastle it's only bad. I mean why are they so bothered about Pickford who played for Sunderland years ago, we got over Rooney perhaps 4 years after him leaving. I've always viewed them as backwards weird people stuck in the past, with a view of themselves that's delusional.
Seem to recall he was trying to wind them up on one occaision. The only reason I can possibly think of for their behaviour. If not, it's truly weird as you say. I mean, he only played one full season for Sunderland not like he was an institution at the club. Did they ever get so heated with Jordan Henderson?

Absolutely. I work with and have worked with a lot of them from the North East. Absolute animals the bulk of them. Hammering the ale and coke every night while away working. And most of them cheat on their birds. Going out pulling almost every night. Most are married with kids too.. absolute scum bags.. Newcastle, Sunderland, Middlesbrough.. worst place though is Seaham..

It took the offside Var check for the manager to change things..... It would have been too late had it been an inch the other way.. Dyche got lucky last night. Hopefully he learns from it

….tbf, I think he already had those substitutions lined up when that goal went in. It’s a bit like moving the deck chairs on the Titanic trying to get a tune out of this bunch.

Garner might have got a wake up call, he looked decent when he came on and one terrific block on the edge of the area showed his commitment to the cause. We know where Gomes fails but he’s one of the few players we have who is comfortable in possession, especially in the top third.

….tbf, I think he already had those substitutions lined up when that goal went in. It’s a bit like moving the deck chairs on the Titanic trying to get a tune out of this bunch.

Garner might have got a wake up call, he looked decent when he came on and one terrific block on the edge of the area showed his commitment to the cause. We know where Gomes fails but he’s one of the few players we have who is comfortable in possession, especially in the top third.

I reckon Gomes when fully fit (stop laughing at the back!) is probably our most effective no.10 when receiving the ball to feet, but he lacks the mobility to get in and around the CF to receive any knockdowns/second balls when we inevitably go long.