Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t think Iwobi, Gana and onana is any forms of good. Looks awful.
Without the ball they're being let down by the system. Iwobi is clearly supposed to go but no one fills behind him so you're ending up with 3v2 every time and not enough pressure close to the ball to actually effect it.

Our game plan is just painfully one dimensional and relys us defending for 95% of the game then ekeing out 1 or 2 chances to get a goal no ambition whatsoever in this team
No ability whatsoever in this team. It’s devoid of attacking quality and talent. This shows in the lack of accuracy in the final third, poor decisions making, turning the ball over. Gray is terrible, Gordon is a work in progress, they aren’t close to being good enough and plenty said it at the start of the season. We’re seeing why.

Five consecutive absolutely pathetic halves is football in a row. Lampard has to be doing better. Much better.

I'm sorry but this Newcastle side man for man isn't that much better than ours. Is he instructing our players not to shoot at goal or something? Outclassed all over the park once again.

Relegation fight is well and truly on. Again, if you cannot score goals then you're likely getting relegated. We are not even making goalkeepers work at all. In the past three games the opposition might as well have played with an empty net. The results wouldn't have changed. Scandalous.

Frank has to show what he's made of at half time now. If he cannot change this then I've lost a lot of trust in him to turn it around.

We've our strongest XI out there.
Patterson replaces Coleman and honestly I believe James garner should be in that middle 3. But yeah other than that it’s are best 11. We needed a direct replacement for Richie on the left and things wouldn’t be so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.