Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know if Dan Burn is confirmed out yet? He was doubtful with a toe injury

He scored for Brighton v us

goals against us by 2 different teams in one season etc etc

Bit of a grock though, can get in behind him pretty easy.

We cannot let that Bruno Guimares have time on the ball to dictate the tempo. I'm also a little concerned about ASM against Coleman or Mykolenko.

We cannot let that Bruno Guimares have time on the ball to dictate the tempo. I'm also a little concerned about ASM against Coleman or Mykolenko.

Teams can not afford to play a high line against this man.
The man is an Olympic sprinter!

Sit deep and and give him no space behind and not so effective.
I've already text Frank!

Well nervous about this one

Of course we’re good enough to win and the Benitez shackles are off but player for player we should be at least top half and we are where we are so I won’t take anything for granted!

They've beaten Burnley all year at home, are pretty much bottom of the league in possession, perfect opportunity for us to play the way Lampard wants and get on the front foot vs a defence thats never played together, start Dele and VdB

Would take a draw
Getting nervous about this match. A draw to me is not losing. If course it is. Staying the bloody obvious. But lose this match and we are right in the mire. Win and we have a little momentum. Draw and I suppose no real damage is done. We then move on to the Leeds game. Drawing at home is no good. So that's pressure on this bunch of players. Pressure that we can all do without. But as I have said.........drawing isn't losing.
sorry about the ramble. But as stated. I'm nervous about this match. But nothing that a two goal lead tonight wouldn't calm. Up The Toffees.
Ps........just hope the players are not as nervous as I am. And funny enough , I was ok on Saturday.

I'd rather the woeful relegation fodder defence if I could pick

Getting nervous about this match. A draw to me is not losing. If course it is. Staying the bloody obvious. But lose this match and we are right in the mire. Win and we have a little momentum. Draw and I suppose no real damage is done. We then move on to the Leeds game. Drawing at home is no good. So that's pressure on this bunch of players. Pressure that we can all do without. But as I have said.........drawing isn't losing.
sorry about the ramble. But as stated. I'm nervous about this match. But nothing that a two goal lead tonight wouldn't calm. Up The Toffees.
Ps........just hope the players are not as nervous as I am. And funny enough , I was ok on Saturday.
I take your point...I think?

No matter what anyone says this is a must win.

If they show up like Saturday, easy enough. Anything less is a troublesome and deflating evening - after such a good start. COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.