Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of context. Imagine Liverpool without Salah, Mane, Robertson and Trent. I can’t think of a team in the league who wouldn’t be completely hit hard by both channels being wiped out. It’s still tough to take as Newcastle did next to nothing. Our squad isn’t good enough to grind games out. For us to do well this year we need the first 11 fit and not suspended.

Newcastle is now a tricky away game? I’d bet the majority of teams in the top 10 at the end of this season will go there and win.
All away games are tricky. Other than the top teams, most clubs struggle to win away. We generally average about 2 away wins a season.

Think I need to step away from football for a while. I have too many difficult things going on personally that have all piled up quickly at once.
Everton had given me a lift recently, but it is back to the inept useless junk again, and I don't need to engage with that currently :(
Nothing is worth your personal health.
Specially in these times.

Head up and best wishes.

Ive told Carlo what I though of that on Twitter improve or do one... Perhaps he is here for a last payday!!! Last 2 performances are atrocious.... Utd next, dread to think what the score will be against them with the pace they have in that side....

“fans” like this will only get more irritating and obnoxious if we ever actually become successful

be spitting feathers at every defeat

.....bit grim, only a sense of urgency when it was too late which sets the good teams apart from the rest. Such a different side without Richarlison.
Totally agree, which makes me more infuriated at him for his stupid red in the Derby.

Let's not get the bleach out just yet, we've had two bad results due largely to key players being out. Our season's not over and I fancy us for a trophy and a top 6 finish if we can keep our best 11 fit (and not suspended).

Always gonna be tough without your top players no matter the opponent.

But just proves some of these guys really need to be replaced.

Bit of context. Imagine Liverpool without Salah, Mane, Robertson and Trent. I can’t think of a team in the league who wouldn’t be completely hit hard by both channels being wiped out. It’s still tough to take as Newcastle did next to nothing. Our squad isn’t good enough to grind games out. For us to do well this year we need the first 11 fit and not suspended.
Spot on this. We only have 11-13 players who are good enough. The rest well I cba with them.

Its his job to get them playing you donut

Yeah and its the players job to show some self respect and give their best.

When last year's players start, we lose. They are all useless wastes of space. I would have let 5 more of them go.

If our fans get Ancelotti the sack then I am done with football. The criticism of the manager shows how deluded a lot of you are. Big correlation between people calling out Ancelotti and people wanting Gordon and Bernard in the team. Says it all... Clueless

Sad thing is that was almost certainly our last chance to go back top this season. Glancing at the table there are 4 or 5 teams who can go above us with equal games played.

We were never going to win the league but it'll feel horrible if we slip away week by week back into a fight for 7/8th which could start this week if spurs and Leicester win.

Status
Not open for further replies.