Not open for further replies.
skysports-michael-keane-everton_5079911.jpg

We go again.

Goats 11 to start :

Pickford
Godfrey - Mina - Keane - Niels
Doucs - Gomes - Allan
Gordon - DCL - Iwobi​
Delph at right back, Bernard on the left, Iwobi in the bin.

Pickford
Godfrey Mina Keane
Delph Doucoure Allan Gomes Nkounkou
Gordon
DCL.
never want to see Godfrey RB again.
I appreciate nobody wants to see him there this weekend, but to be fair, Godfrey is about 12, signed 30 seconds ago as initially a back up player, then he gets chucked on in a position he's not familiar with, and without any defensive assistance in front of him. Conceivably, with experience and coaching, then he could make a decent job of right back, though probably it won't be his first choice position. Never is a long time, remember.

Is going to be huge game now after the first set back of the season against Southampton where we were dreadful :-( Hopefully the squad will come back immediately with win but thankfully can see Carlo drop whoever was bad if other options :) Iwobi won't be in squad I reckon :)

Pickford

Kenny/Godfrey Mina Keane Nkounkou

Delph Gomes Allan

James DCL Gordon

Bernard or Iwobi can’t be in the squad, shocking players, especially Bernard.

I fancy us against these Nortn East teeth missing Kopite wannabe scruffs.
Walk around Newcastle and you’ll see them wearing Farah trousers and Fred Perry tops, or Jesus Sandals with white socks.
It’s a City full of whoppers

IF Kenny is available, I would play Godfrey in midfield for a bit more dynamism.

-------------------Pickford--‐‐-------------------

Kenny --- Keane --- Mina --- N'Kounkou

------ Godfrey ---------------- Allan ----------

--‐--------------- Doucoure --------------------

James ------- DCL ----------- Gordon

Kenny's ability to overlap will be a huge help, but his lack of strength and recovery pace can be covered by Godfrey - who can also get on the ball and provide legs around Allan, allowing Doucoure to get forward a bit more.

Gordon in for Iwobi, because he is more direct, has pace and a footballing brain and isn't Iwobi. He also looked to have an understanding with N'Kounkou. This line up to me, creates a reasonably dynamic 11 with the players available to us.

If we need to get more of a foothold on the ball, we could bring Gomes on later on.

IF Kenny is available, I would play Godfrey in midfield for a bit more dynamism.

-------------------Pickford--‐‐-------------------

Kenny --- Keane --- Mina --- N'Kounkou

------ Godfrey ---------------- Allan ----------

--‐--------------- Doucoure --------------------

James ------- DCL ----------- Gordon

Kenny's ability to overlap will be a huge help, but his lack of strength and recovery pace can be covered by Godfrey - who can also get on the ball and provide legs around Allan, allowing Doucoure to get forward a bit more.

Gordon in for Iwobi, because he is more direct, has pace and a footballing brain and isn't Iwobi. He also looked to have an understanding with N'Kounkou. This line up to me, creates a reasonably dynamic 11 with the players available to us.

If we need to get more of a foothold on the ball, we could bring Gomes on later on.
I like this idea. Except that James might not be able to start. He might start from the bench. We are indeed in some trouble.

We can do these without digne,Richy,James and seamus! Southampton played really well yesterday and Newcastle are nothing like them. Confident we can do these with ease 3-0 for me

Status
Not open for further replies.