• Besic

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Osman

Votes: 4 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry??? Lukaku with a high number of MOM votes? ? We're we voting on the same match? He was absolutely crud!
Gave the ball away too easily when 50/50 balls never fought like someone his size should with 40/60s
One of the poorer players on the pitch today for me.
Hi Mick.

Unless you're saying that because of the poor refereeing decisions, I disagree. Newcastle did exactly what they wanted to do and created more dangerous chances than we did. I think a draw would have been a very fair result (not in terms of how things should have gone, but how the match actually played out) and we were lucky to get all three points.
Wait till you sober up y'all

Ok, I hold my hands up.
I my frustration got the better of me (not like that's a scarce thing this season) Maybe I was singling out Lukaku in my negativity in the way the game ( and others in resent weeks) seemed to be going. Yes we won and deserved too but why can't we do it easier?
We have all the pieces but can't seem to click them together.

I agree Coleman was excellent as was Barry. Barkley, Funes Mori, Cleverley were good.

I went for Lukaku because he led the line so well and bullied both of their central defenders. He was mobile,
determined and made himself a number of chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.