NEW SIGNINGS: PROGRESS - A POLL?

Which new signing would get in any top 4 (last season) starting 11.

• Jordan Pickford

Votes: 159 52.0%
  • Davy Klaassen

Votes: 126 41.2%
  • Sandro Ramirez

Votes: 94 30.7%
  • Michael Keane

Votes: 205 67.0%
  • Henry Onyekuru

Votes: 30 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
None are bad signings.
We seriously lacked any depth of quality in the squad, for a club with ambition.

However, these new lads haven't done anything until we start winning regularly.

All positive though ;)

Do we even need threads like this? We all know that davek and his merry band of bed wetters will ruin it in about 30 minutes.

Personally I think are signings wouldn't get into top 4 sides but they are progression on the absolute s*** we had before.

How ironic that Dave made two coherent comments before you posted.
Oh... It should be our signings nor are signings... And stop using language that trips the swear filter !!

I woulnd't sign any of them because i've never heard of them and could be utter rubbish. Also seems we're building an u23 team. Doubt any will even make OUR first team never mind a top 4 side.

We are primarily building up the squad, which I think we need to do to compete effectively on 4 fronts. I could see Klassen in a top 4 squad and both man Utd and Spurs were in for Keane, so that's fairly obvious that he is good enough. The others, time will tell. I think the problem we may have is attracting a real top, striker to replace Lukaku, that's why we have gone for Sando, who's an up and coming player, like Lukaku was when he joined on loan.

Pickford is would get in the City and RS teams. Easy. Mignolet and the other kid are probably the weakest link at that lot? Cant believe Bravo was ever considered good enough for Barca! Cabellero isnt trusted.

Keane would walk into the City team ahead of Kolarov, ahead of Kompany, and ahead of Stones too I think. I cant think of the other City CBs names so they cant be good enough to keep Keane out?

We are primarily building up the squad, which I think we need to do to compete effectively on 4 fronts. I could see Klassen in a top 4 squad and both man Utd and Spurs were in for Keane, so that's fairly obvious that he is good enough. The others, time will tell. I think the problem we may have is attracting a real top, striker to replace Lukaku, that's why we have gone for Sando, who's an up and coming player, like Lukaku was when he joined on loan.
Do you honestly believe Ramirez is the same as Lukaku when he joined on loan? Do you honestly believe Klaasson would get into
a top 4 side other than RS.? Do you honestly believe that Keane is the better of the 2 Burnley centre-backs ? Cut down on the ale!

Pickford is would get in the City and RS teams. Easy. Mignolet and the other kid are probably the weakest link at that lot? Cant believe Bravo was ever considered good enough for Barca! Cabellero isnt trusted.

Keane would walk into the City team ahead of Kolarov, ahead of Kompany, and ahead of Stones too I think. I cant think of the other City CBs names so they cant be good enough to keep Keane out?
Don't agree with you about Pickford, I hate the RS, but Mignolet is far better than our Mister Spectacular. Time will tell. Remember
best in the World Robinson, one miskick in Croatia and then fighting for a place at Accrington reserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.