New season confidence poll

How do you feel about Everton's chances of success this season?

• Hugely optimistic

• Optimistic

• Cheese on toast

• Pessimistic

• We're going down

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think that in the Moshiri era, we're in a position where, in the next few years we'll be able to punch our weight for the first time for perhaps twenty years. That doesn't mean we're guaranteed success, far from it, but we should at least be competitive.

What is our weight, tho'? I'd say Moyes and Bobby's first season has us punching at about our weight (i.e. best-of-the-rest, qualifying for Europa League). Sounds like you think our natural weight (for want of a better term) is more top 4 Champs League division.

Koeman/Mosh-era have a lot of work to do to even match what Moyes/Kenwright have achieved. On the evidence so far, I voted "pessimistic".

expecting more of the same really, another season of average performances, listening to the mad fella with the white hair fume as we continue to get taken apart by footballing giants like Stoke,West Ham,et al. "everything will be the same"

What is our weight, tho'? I'd say Moyes and Bobby's first season has us punching at about our weight (i.e. best-of-the-rest, qualifying for Europa League). Sounds like you think our natural weight (for want of a better term) is more top 4 Champs League division.

Koeman/Mosh-era have a lot of work to do to even match what Moyes/Kenwright have achieved. On the evidence so far, I voted "pessimistic".

Short term ( 12 to 24 months ) - top 6 mate
Medium to longer term ( >= 24 months ) - top 4

It's not all about money, though a lot of it is. A lot about making a club successful is about using resources wisely. In that respect, Moshiri has, so far, impressed me.

658.png

Status
Not open for further replies.