New season confidence poll

How do you feel about Everton's chances of success this season?

• Hugely optimistic

• Optimistic

• Cheese on toast

• Pessimistic

• We're going down

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Optimistic.

A better manager means even if we signed no one now I'd enjoy watching us a lot more and have more faith in the team.

tumblr_lq9dgjqZjg1qg88mco1_500.gif

Optimistic, I think we're going to be much more fun to watch this season than last (and arguably the one before that too).

I see what you're doing though putting this out just after a defeat you sneaky little trickster you.

First season in over a decade I haven't felt optimistic.

It's on!

I'm 54, I know, it's hard to believe because I look much younger, but I've been feeling optimistic in July every year since something like 1969, so my optimism isn't statistically significant.

However, without going into detail, I honestly think that in the Moshiri era, we're in a position where, in the next few years we'll be able to punch our weight for the first time for perhaps twenty years. That doesn't mean we're guaranteed success, far from it, but we should at least be competitive.

Don't vault me at the end of the season though, this is a three or four year plan and, if I'm wrong, I'll just melt away under this id and logon as a multi saying "Moshiri Out ffs" :oops:

I'm optimistic. Can't be much worse than last year. Well it can but hopefully not. If we don't improve on last season I'll be disappointed. I am optimistic that we will put on better better displays and defend better as a unit. In terms of league position it's hard to say. The league is very tight apart from a bottom 5 of crap teams.

We will improve from last year...... VAULT ME !!]

count me as Hugely optimistic, We have a good manager, We will buy good players...New Ground ....All is gravy
Honestly I don't see a downside here.

Status
Not open for further replies.