New kits 2016/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've honestly lost interest in the kits and have done ever since we opted to change all three kits every season.
I much loved having a kit for an era as they were definitely more memorable and you could build an infinity to them. Nowadays I would struggle to guess the correct year for each and every bland kit.

I was informed a few pages back that not one penny goes to Everton either if we purchase an 'original' from the club.

That's unfair and untrue. The club has a deal with kitbag, and so they get every penny of this annual fee. Then they get compensation (some %?) if sales exceed a set amount. So the club "gets a penny" or two every time you buy official product, but still they could do better than the kitbag deal.

So koff Kitbag

That's unfair and untrue. The club has a deal with kitbag, and so they get every penny of this annual fee. Then they get compensation (some %?) if sales exceed a set amount. So the club "gets a penny" or two every time you buy official product, but still they could do better than the kitbag deal.

So koff Kitbag
Good enough for me to pay the bit extra and get from Everton then.

So glad the shirt isn't anything like that terrible training gear.
13698026_10153544357231277_5550139590609102487_o.jpg

I hate seeing Everton in all blue at home (we normally seem to play rubbish in it why can't the opposition change?) and I hate seeing us playing in away or third kit if we could just wear the home strip.

When does that ever happen? I can only remember the Woking cup game yonks ago but even then we were the 'away' side.

Status
Not open for further replies.