New kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No vent holes under the arm pits again I see, how come teams like Celtic get these but we don't? I mean, say what you want about this shirt, one thing you can't accuse Nike of is giving us a ten a penny template so why no vent holes like all the other Nike teams get? Does it cost the club more money or something?

This is what I mean btw:
Fa_Su13_FB_Match_Celtic_Home_Venting_C_large.jpg

If you're that upset about it, just poke the holes through the shirt when you buy it, job done.

Start of topic: Bitching and moaning about getting a template kit from nike.

End of topic: Bitching and moaning about getting a hybrid unique/template kit from nike with no ventilation holes !

Brilliant !

They always make these jarg propaganda news pieces about how well the kit is selling each year.

They will not make it this year. I don't mind how it looks, but surely the crest will make the sales plummet severely?

They always make these jarg propaganda news pieces about how well the kit is selling each year.

They will not make it this year. I don't mind how it looks, but surely the crest will make the sales plummet severely?

it will plummet, but i think sales will rise with possible exciting signings and with success in the pitch. Few variables

It's been proven in tests, just look at the stats below

People with vent holes do :-

3.4 more stepovers

run 6.21% faster

run a further 321 metres per game.

I believe with vent holes, my sales figures will increase by 5.4%. Vent holes are the future.

Difficult to argue with this really.

It's been proven in tests, just look at the stats below

People with vent holes do :-

3.4 more stepovers

run 6.21% faster

run a further 321 metres per game.

I believe with vent holes, my sales figures will increase by 5.4%. Vent holes are the future.

Also, for the first half season Jelavic had vent holes until Moyes said " Ock Aye lad, nay holes in yur shirt "

And look what happened with him without vent holes.

Also, for the first half season Jelavic had vent holes until Moyes said " Ock Aye lad, nay holes in yur shirt "

And look what happened with him without vent holes.
Inevitable that his form dipped I suppose. If he had had run those extra 321m a game, he would have gotten on the end of 2.1 crosses and we would have come second.

To be honest the kit doesn't affect the results ....we could have the shoitesed kit but have a succesful team......

What we do on the park matters to me....

But yes the kit and badge aren't the best are they?

All complaints about kit should be directed at kitbag. They choose the design.
We don't get the full on tech kits (air ventilations etc) because we are part of the template tier. Unlike United, Celtic Barca et al.

All complaints about kit should be directed at kitbag. They choose the design.
We don't get the full on tech kits (air ventilations etc) because we are part of the template tier. Unlike United, Celtic Barca et al.

Nike choose what template we get mate, not kitbag, they are just about distribution, no say in the design.

Status
Not open for further replies.