New Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind collars, but for some reason this looks poxy, it just does.

poxy.jpg

I think it should be accompanied by a tie.

Everton, the upstanding community citizens that they are, helping hundreds of local people through their addictions each year via Everton in the Community, having a shady gambling logo plastered front and centre across their home shirt. What would Everton's board do? lol

Honestly the board is pathetic if that's the best they could do on the sponsor. Is this the final year that we have to use a gambling company? If so, thank God.

Apart from that, nice kit, hopefully it brings luck as we'll need it in buckets this season the way it's looking.

To be honest, it was far too close to an orange sash for a lot of Evertonians from an Irish Catholic tradition (majority of local fans on here, I would guess). It was extremely badly advised by the club. Just another example of how badly run we are. ☘️
I’m Irish and couldn’t disagree more. These absolute children need to grow up. It’s absolutely pathetic.

I’m in a golf society with a few Scottish lads who support Rangers. We had green shirt last year and a few of them refused to wear it. These are grown men.

Everton, the upstanding community citizens that they are, helping hundreds of local people through their addictions each year via Everton in the Community, having a shady gambling logo plastered front and centre across their home shirt. What would Everton's board do? lol

Honestly the board is pathetic if that's the best they could do on the sponsor. Is this the final year that we have to use a gambling company? If so, thank God.

Apart from that, nice kit, hopefully it brings luck as we'll need it in buckets this season the way it's looking.

I think it's vile.

I’m Irish and couldn’t disagree more. These absolute children need to grow up. It’s absolutely pathetic.

I’m in a golf society with a few Scottish lads who support Rangers. We had green shirt last year and a few of them refused to wear it. These are grown men.

The Glaswegians are second only to Belfast lads for their ridiculous bigotry based on some minor differences in a story with the same lead character & 99% identical plot.

It’s the reason I grew up in England, because I’m a Christian cross-breed, and that doesn’t go down well in the strathclyde region.

Status
Not open for further replies.