New Kit/Training Gear etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honestly I really like it, bought yesterday from Everton Two. Like said above it really is much better in the flesh and looks very modern and aesthetic.

I agree with an earlier poster about making the Umbro shoulder & sleeve stripes white. I'd see that as an improvement.

Honestly I really like it, bought yesterday from Everton Two. Like said above it really is much better in the flesh and looks very modern and aesthetic.
Is it about the same size as last years kit..cant decide if I should buy M or L
I usually have bought Ls

I went to Everton 1 on Saturday aiming to get the training shirt because the home kit looked awful, but it looked too similar to last years away kit and I fancied a change from black so I took a look at the home kit. Looks so much better on than in the pictures and from actually wearing it, it's probably my most recent favorite now. My other fav is the purple training kit if you feel you need to reference my taste...

When is the away kit supposed to be revealed?

I went to Everton 1 on Saturday aiming to get the training shirt because the home kit looked awful, but it looked too similar to last years away kit and I fancied a change from black so I took a look at the home kit. Looks so much better on than in the pictures and from actually wearing it, it's probably my most recent favorite now. My other fav is the purple training kit if you feel you need to reference my taste...

When is the away kit supposed to be revealed?

Next month... about the 10th I believe?

Status
Not open for further replies.