New Everton Stadium Discussion

i hope so, obviously. but the few new grounds i`ve been to stink. i`m just sick that we`re moving, Walton will go right down the nick too. we could`ve easily rebuilt, the Park end stand was designed to be extended
I'd have loved to have redeveloped Goodison, all us Tom's would have, but it is what it is, we're moving to a shiny new place and after visiting the site several times as its progressing it is, IMO, gonna be stunning.
Seeing really is believing.

While I was down there I noticed hoarding in place for the next entrance in the wall
85AB23E0-283F-4E4E-B2F7-22083F927623.jpeg

I'd have loved to have redeveloped Goodison, all us Tom's would have, but it is what it is, we're moving to a shiny new place and after visiting the site several times as its progressing it is, IMO, gonna be stunning.
Seeing really is believing.
ok then but you better be right. i`ll get over the move sooner or later i s`pose, its just that i haven`t got much trust or faith in the project because they`ve tried to get us out of Walton for decades, why?

ok then but you better be right. i`ll get over the move sooner or later i s`pose, its just that i haven`t got much trust or faith in the project because they`ve tried to get us out of Walton for decades, why?
The club could always have gone down the kopite route I suppose and started forcing people.from their homes to redevelop and make Goodison bigger but I, and many more, would rather we didnt in the grand scheme of things.

The club could always have gone down the kopite route I suppose and started forcing people.from their homes to redevelop and make Goodison bigger but I, and many more, would rather we didnt in the grand scheme of things.
like you said - it is what it is now............but, no houses would`ve needed to go, we only had to move the Park end back about 50yds... anyway - i hope the new ground is better than Goodison. ?