New Everton Stadium Discussion

It is a reminder to staff that it's contractual obligation to not take any photographs to be shared publicly rather than any form of enforcement for fans.

Legally, there is very little - if anything - the club can do about fans taking photos from outside the boundaries of the site even if they wanted to.*

*apart from making the gates solid to block vision.

Luckily they've got a big wall that obscures the entire stadium to do that for them.

Going to take my lad for a look at the end of this month, will we be restricted to peering through/over gates or is there somewhere to get a good look?

The main goods entrance is likely to be open along with the car park which is to the south, both give you a full unobstructed view of the site, you're just not allowed to go beyond the point where the gates would be else you'll be pulled up by security.

There are a few other fenced off openings where you can get your hand through to take more pictures.

The main goods entrance is likely to be open along with the car park which is to the south, both give you a full unobstructed view of the site, you're just not allowed to go beyond the point where the gates would be else you'll be pulled up by security.

There are a few other fenced off openings where you can get your hand through to take more pictures.
Thank you mate?

Just watched a video of some drone footage by a bloke called james scott, at the very end of the footage it pans out and you can see BMD, Goodison and the first home of Everton. How tall are the stands going to be compared to the red block stand they've built?

I don’t think it matters much as you’ll never see them side-by-side.

From all the main vantage points in the city centre and the river, Anfield will look like one of Dougal’s toy cows in comparison to our ground.

Last edited:
….there are a few openings onto the site that allow a decent view from the Dock Road.

i walked slightly through the pedestrian gate & into the car park behind the Southern end and there are entrances almost opposite the Bramley Moore pub. The development is much higher than the old Dock Wall so is visible from some distance.

View attachment 175604
@davek set him straight please my son.

God bless

I reckon Michael Keane will be the first player to inadvertently boot the ball over the stadium and into the River Mersey.

The lads have got this covered….

1659351413131.jpeg

Nice find, it's a fair bit bigger, looks like another tier or so bigger
Yeah... Ours is uniform and well designed. Not a bad seat in the house.

Theirs is basically a fudge, different stands hemmed in etc. They had to make that stand so big to increase the capacity. Once they've finished the anfield road end I can't see where they will add more

Some of the seats at their place are terrible
anonymous-20191229155845.jpg
anonymous-20211031023545.jpg
20220801_125640.jpg