New Everton Stadium Discussion

Mate, this is why I love your videos and Mr Drones. You shoot from a lower angle so I get a better sense of the rake of the stands so I like that yours is a different viewpoint than Mr Drone. Both doing an absolute stellar job mate

Next week, do you think you could get really low and side on to the South Stand, just to show everyone that huge rake? You can see it in the video you've posted there that the lower tier will be RIGHT ON TOP of the goal, I would just like a longer shot of that side on to really show the size and scale.

Obviously don't want you getting into trouble or getting too close with your drone, I just honestly don't think the computer renders have done the stadium justice and these videos are really showing what it's all about. That home end (people worrying about capacity) is going to be FRIGHTENING!!!! The steepness is unreal, absolutely amazing, it will look almost vertical lol

Also mate, that last clip you've down moving away from BMD is SUPERB!! That gives a fantastic sense of its size and scale and how it will sit within the area. What a 'kin shot that is with the beautiful evening Mersey in the background, its beautiful.
Was gonna ask similar but from the back looking down the rake along the actual steels looking towards the pitch (if it fits obvs)
Screenshot_20220731-214253_Samsung Internet.jpg

From somewhere along here but angled down the rake, maybe get a better perspective of what the view to the pitch will be

Was gonna ask similar but from the back looking down the rake along the actual steels looking towards the pitch (if it fits obvs)
View attachment 175593
From somewhere along here but angled down the rake, maybe get a better perspective of what the view to the pitch will be

Yeah that would be good as well Tommy, like what kind of view the back row fan would have.

Plus my side on view as well lol ;)

Mate, this is why I love your videos and Mr Drones. You shoot from a lower angle so I get a better sense of the rake of the stands so I like that yours is a different viewpoint than Mr Drone. Both doing an absolute stellar job mate

Next week, do you think you could get really low and side on to the South Stand, just to show everyone that huge rake? You can see it in the video you've posted there that the lower tier will be RIGHT ON TOP of the goal, I would just like a longer shot of that side on to really show the size and scale.

Obviously don't want you getting into trouble or getting too close with your drone, I just honestly don't think the computer renders have done the stadium justice and these videos are really showing what it's all about. That home end (people worrying about capacity) is going to be FRIGHTENING!!!! The steepness is unreal, absolutely amazing, it will look almost vertical lol

Also mate, that last clip you've down moving away from BMD is SUPERB!! That gives a fantastic sense of its size and scale and how it will sit within the area. What a 'kin shot that is with the beautiful evening Mersey in the background, its beautiful.
Thanks for the kind words mate, I'll see what I can do?

View attachment 175601

….unless it means from the site car park, it seems a little heavy handed. Fans are excited and delighted with the project, it’s only normal in this day and age that they will post pictures.

Pictures of the development progress will be part of social history when we have long gone.
I'm pretty sure it means no photographs from on site.

I've been down there at the main access gate and also looking through the closed metal gates and nobody cares.

I'm sure the on site photographs will be available once Everton launch the stadium website a year or two after we move in.

I'm pretty sure it means no photographs from on site.

I've been down there at the main access gate and also looking through the closed metal gates and nobody cares.

I'm sure the on site photographs will be available once Everton launch the stadium website a year or two after we move in.
??

View attachment 175601

….unless it means from the site car park, it seems a little heavy handed. Fans are excited and delighted with the project, it’s only normal in this day and age that they will post pictures.

Pictures of the development progress will be part of social history when we have long gone.
Going to take my lad for a look at the end of this month, will we be restricted to peering through/over gates or is there somewhere to get a good look?

Going to take my lad for a look at the end of this month, will we be restricted to peering through/over gates or is there somewhere to get a good look?

….there are a few openings onto the site that allow a decent view from the Dock Road.

i walked slightly through the pedestrian gate & into the car park behind the Southern end and there are entrances almost opposite the Bramley Moore pub. The development is much higher than the old Dock Wall so is visible from some distance.

E2355C2B-E2DE-4458-8D67-E13D4879D94E.jpeg

Last edited:

It is a reminder to staff that it's contractual obligation to not take any photographs to be shared publicly rather than any form of enforcement for fans.

Legally, there is very little - if anything - the club can do about fans taking photos from outside the boundaries of the site even if they wanted to.*

*apart from making the gates solid to block vision.

It is a reminder to staff that it's contractual obligation to not take any photographs to be shared publicly rather than any form of enforcement for fans.

Legally, there is very little - if anything - the club can do about fans taking photos from outside the boundaries of the site even if they wanted to.*

*apart from making the gates solid to block vision.

….thanks Phil, that does make sense.

….there are a few openings onto the site that allow a decent view from the Dock Road.

i walked slightly through the pedestrian gate & into the car park behind the Southern end and there are entrances almost opposite the Bramley Moore pub. The development is much higher than the old Dock Wall so is visible from some distance.
Awesome, thanks mate??