New Everton Stadium Discussion

His only failure is not volleying all the deadwood (headed by Kenwright) out of the Club as soon as he took control. Whispers suggest that this is now at breaking point, we live in hope.

Kenwright, Little Miss Charity, Her alleged special friend at FF, Dunc, the whole lot of the other miserable failures that hang around and replace them with professionals who know what they're doing. If they don't perform, fire them too.

It's a tough, results business. Being admired for being nice gets you nowhere.
Spot on.

His only failure is not volleying all the deadwood (headed by Kenwright) out of the Club as soon as he took control. Whispers suggest that this is now at breaking point, we live in hope.

Kenwright, Little Miss Charity, Her alleged special friend at FF, Dunc, the whole lot of the other miserable failures that hang around and replace them with professionals who know what they're doing. If they don't perform, fire them too.

It's a tough, results business. Being admired for being nice gets you nowhere.

Exactly citizen, 'The Night of The Long Knives' is way overdue.

Seen this on Facebook earlier, The 10 Streets Project??

FB_IMG_1635269057904.jpg

WTF is that in the middle of the Nelson Dock?
I was reading yesterday in an interview with Denise Barrett-Baxendale, that the club were investigating the possibility of building a gallery institution to commemorate all the work John Bramley-Moore had done for the City of Liverpool, during his time as town councillor, Mayor, and to show appreciation for his contributions whilst in the chamber of commerce.

She also said that maybe it could also house the David France collection, as it would be a fitting tribute now that the history of Everton, moving forward, would be so closely intwined with Bramley-Moore.

I think that building could be it possibly?

I was reading yesterday in an interview with Denise Barrett-Baxendale, that the club were investigating the possibility of building a gallery institution to commemorate all the work John Bramley-Moore had done for the City of Liverpool, during his time as town councillor, Mayor, and to show appreciation for his contributions whilst in the chamber of commerce.

She also said that maybe it could also house the David France collection, as it would be a fitting tribute now that the history of Everton, moving forward, would be so closely intwined with Bramley-Moore.

I think that building could be it possibly?
You 'kin rascal.