New Everton Stadium Discussion

Watched the Celtic game last night, I marvel at the atmosphere in that stadium, the singing section in the corner is all standing and the whole stadium seems to bounce.

I've been to many stadium's around the place and nothing comes close to it, if BMD could be replicated atmosphere wise then we have hit the Jackpot.
Not difficult to do, but would there be any room for us once we have got 50,000 drunk Glaswegians in?

Went for an afternoon pint at the Bramley Moore yesterday afternoon and was pleasantly surprised by the level of activity on the site opposite. I ventured there imagining very little would be going on but it was busy with plant and personnel. I still won't be 100% assured until I am in there for a match, but I felt very positive afterwards.

This surprised me a little as i was under the impression they were pumping out the dock, doing restoration work, cladding it in a protective layer then filling the dock in with the sand rather than simply pumping sand to displace the water if that is the case.
I'm sure they have people on the case that know how to do this kind off shizzle, they'll have had to do exams and stuff, I wouldn't have a Scooby

Some excellent latest drone footage from Twitter

Loving all the amateur drone footage being produced on YouTube etc documenting all this.

From that footage you can see they’re already making good progress isolating BMD from the the Sandon Half-Tide dock to the north by filling in the narrow inlet passage. I suspect isolating it from Nelson dock to the south will be next, and once that’s done they can properly start filling in BMD.

Without trying to kick up a stink does anyone know the plans of the sewage treatment plant next door, it's a bit of an eye sore. Also I know quite a few people have been down to BMD, haven't heard much about it smelling

Went for an afternoon pint at the Bramley Moore yesterday afternoon and was pleasantly surprised by the level of activity on the site opposite. I ventured there imagining very little would be going on but it was busy with plant and personnel. I still won't be 100% assured until I am in there for a match, but I felt very positive afterwards.

That’s all very good, but more importantly, how was the beer……