New Everton Stadium Discussion

Watched the Celtic game last night, I marvel at the atmosphere in that stadium, the singing section in the corner is all standing and the whole stadium seems to bounce.

I've been to many stadium's around the place and nothing comes close to it, if BMD could be replicated atmosphere wise then we have hit the Jackpot.

Watched the Celtic game last night, I marvel at the atmosphere in that stadium, the singing section in the corner is all standing and the whole stadium seems to bounce.

I've been to many stadium's around the place and nothing comes close to it, if BMD could be replicated atmosphere wise then we have hit the Jackpot.
We can out Boo them easily.

Judging by the planning documents, we're going to punch three extra holes in the dock wall (and if I'm reading the document correctly relay the removed stone on the ground at these points, which is a nice touch) - circled in green:

View attachment 136398

That gives 6 entrance / exit points (counting the southernmost entrance as 2).

Can see these new entrances in the video as well.

Screenshot_20210819-170435_YouTube.jpg

Can see these new entrances in the video as well.

View attachment 136490

All these entrances will have gates on them, big iron, industrial looking gates. I think the atmosphere that it will create will be fantastic. Really set the tone for the site as you make your way into the ground. Also allows two stage checks which is something that more and more place are looking for with regards to safety.

All these entrances will have gates on them, big iron, industrial looking gates. I think the atmosphere that it will create will be fantastic. Really set the tone for the site as you make your way into the ground. Also allows two stage checks which is something that more and more place are looking for with regards to safety.

I'm hoping for a "you don't just walk into Mordor" vibe.