New Everton Stadium Discussion

Can't believe that some underwater dock walls could halt this, if that's what it is, it'd be a travesty, it's absurd.

Honestly is this the issue with UNESCO, walls that no one will ever see ?

Can't believe that some underwater dock walls could halt this, if that's what it is, it'd be a travesty, it's absurd.

Honestly is this the issue with UNESCO, walls that no one will ever see ?
Some arran jumper wearing, real ale drinking, beardy Kopites aren’t going to derail this massive project off the back of some underwater walls. It’s just pointless noise.

Some arran jumper wearing, real ale drinking, beardy Kopites aren’t going to derail this massive project off the back of some underwater walls. It’s just pointless noise.

It's not pointless noise mate, it's not kopites. We'll see Tuesday. Can I say the biggest issue will be finance whithout being shot down, but I'm not sure that's part of planning ?

It's not pointless noise mate, it's not kopites. We'll see Tuesday. Can I say the biggest issue will be finance whithout being shot down, but I'm not sure that's part of planning ?
It is, it’s never going to derail a multi £BN redevelopment scheme, especially in the current climate. At worst it’s merely an unnecessary irritant that’ll eat some more time. There’s no issue with finance either.