New Everton Stadium Discussion

Whilst I am inclined to agree with you that will be the second stand redevelopment. If they do find a way of completing all 4 to the same spec the end result will be decent and huge combined with them being able to remain at their spiritual home. The docks certainly has huge potential but I don’t suspect Liverpool fans would have swapped leaving a redeveloped Anfield for a new stadium on the docks if it was put to a vote. A location change like this suites us more.
I’m not surprised the cult don’t want to leave their HQ
It’s what cults do

Whilst I am inclined to agree with you that will be the second stand redevelopment. If they do find a way of completing all 4 to the same spec the end result will be decent and huge combined with them being able to remain at their spiritual home. The docks certainly has huge potential but I don’t suspect Liverpool fans would have swapped leaving a redeveloped Anfield for a new stadium on the docks if it was put to a vote. A location change like this suites us more.

Yes they would, in a flash.

Yes they would, in a flash.

They were going to move to Stanley Park without much fuss so I would be surprised if they wouldn't have gone at that point. However they have spent quite a bit of money on it so perhaps they wouldn't leave now especially as they will be sorting the last real problem end.

It's like a baby to them so it looks beautiful whatever. Just everyone else thinks it looks fugly.

They were going to move to Stanley Park without much fuss so I would be surprised if they wouldn't have gone at that point. However they have spent quite a bit of money on it so perhaps they wouldn't leave now especially as they will be sorting the last real problem end.

It's like a baby to them so it looks beautiful whatever. Just everyone else thinks it looks fugly.

You can tell by their fans reacting to every news item on it that they're envious, the images of their newest stands from the park look awful, they may not admit it but you only need a set of eyes to know it's true. They're literally polishing a turd and Anfield will never get the investment that the waterfront will see. We'll be bevving overlooking the docks, with cruise ships in etc and they'll still be in the 'world famous' Arkles surrounded by full kit w*****s. :cheers:

Indeed, lets not forget they were in that much hurry to escape The Pit that a bunch got their hands on a couple of JCB excavators and hurried themselves into Stanley Park and started scraping the ground in an attempt to tell Gillet and Hicks, get an effing move on.

I cant wait until this gets started, really think it will be the envy of alot of PL supporters, even if they dont admit it!

Right now I think 52-55k is right for where we are at. Now if Ancelotti comes in and does the business then in 4 years when it is expected to be completed I think we would need 60K plus.

All ifs and buts, but something I hope the club has thought about and not pinned all their hopes on safe standing because all the other PL clubs will be increasing their capacity in the same way by the same percentage.

They wont.

Well the planning documents haven’t even been uploaded to LCC planning portal yet.

It's my understanding that the council have got all the required supporting documentation associated with the planning application Bunner.

It's not mandatory to submit an application via the planning portal, and it's not exactly a long walk from the Liver Building to the Cunard ( I'm assuming the planning dept is in the Cunard ).