New Everton Stadium Discussion

So we Are waiting for even more public consultation in the ‘Summer’ before we get to see renders. Then a planning application will go in in the 2nd half of 2019. Still seems a bit vague to me. We were supposed to be putting planning applications in in both 2017 & 2018. As said by the then CEO.

So we Are waiting for even more public consultation in the ‘Summer’ before we get to see renders. Then a planning application will go in in the 2nd half of 2019. Still seems a bit vague to me. We were supposed to be putting planning applications in in both 2017 & 2018. As said by the then CEO.
Mate it's all pie in the sky. I think Moshiri is starting to get very cheesed off with everything Everton.

Not really into the sport itself, but that Mercedes stadium used last night for the Superbowl was just sensational. Proper space-age and looked boss all lit up.

With morale at a low and season ticket renewals coming up, I'd expect the club to leak at least an image or hint about our new home....

Super-Bowl-2019-Mercedes-Benz-Stadium-Atlanta-HOK-Architecture-05.jpg
super-bowl-gettyimages-1091572134.jpg

With morale at a low and season ticket renewals coming up, I'd expect the club to leak at least an image or hint about our new home....

I thought this, but they cant so it will be a EITC clip, which dont get me wrong, that stuff is great, it really is, but its not the reason why we all support Everton or why the club exists.

Not really into the sport itself, but that Mercedes stadium used last night for the Superbowl was just sensational. Proper space-age and looked boss all lit up.

View attachment 53855View attachment 53856

It only cost 2 billion like or 4 Steve Walsh Transfer Windows