New Everton Stadium Discussion

Looking less and less likely that our last game of the season will be at New White Hart Lane. If there's any setback in these wiring tests coming up they'll just announce that they're playing the rest of the season at Wembley. I'll be a bit gutted tbh

Looking less and less likely that our last game of the season will be at New White Hart Lane. If there's any setback in these wiring tests coming up they'll just announce that they're playing the rest of the season at Wembley. I'll be a bit gutted tbh

How bad is the impact on finances after forecasting playing in it for most of this season?

Also - any name sponsors?

Saw a clip of the concourse too, hope ours is as big as yours but I highly doubt it due to our confined space.

what an absolute shambles this spurs stadium is turning out to be..

imagine us having our stadium built and 99.99% ready and we aren't allowed to sit in it.

the fume would be outstanding

I will be gutted too mate as I can't wait to start working there!

It will be the only game they play at their new stadium this season, turning it from what would have been a dead rubber into some massive celebration where they feel they have to give us a drubbing. Everton that.

All gone quiet from the club.

Expect 'exciting' update from the CEO, after the derby defeat, sorry I mean match.

o_O
Nah I expect if season ticket sales are bad they will try this... and spin it that you are securing your seat at the new stadium as you will get a token towards it... just like they did last time.