New Everton Stadium Discussion

Put similar myself.
Reinstate the "Dockers Umbrella" overhead railway.
That could run from Brunswick to Bootle taking in all the sights along the waterfront plus without the added traffic congestion.
Would be fantastic but it would be a mamoth undertaking and very costly.
But then again it has been done before.

However, cable cars are a very cheap mode of transport, for both relative construction costs and running costs...

It was designed to be as steep as Dortmund's the main goal was to create that kind of effect the Dortmund stand has on matchdays with the mass flags and steep wall look.

Here's a pic of the two stands overlayed from the official planning documentation of the stadium they are the same height and angle by design:

View attachment 43718

The ones near the pitch in the Spurs stand will get wet in the rain.

It was designed to be as steep as Dortmund's the main goal was to create that kind of effect the Dortmund stand has on matchdays with the mass flags and steep wall look.

Here's a pic of the two stands overlayed from the official planning documentation of the stadium they are the same height and angle by design:

View attachment 43718
Fair enough. It looks much less steep in the video but I guess angles and lack of roof etc create that effect.

Very jealous of what will surely be an amazing new stadium. Fingers crossed we get something similar!

I hope we have a running track and a 35k capacity bowl identikit stadium. Preferably out of town with a shopping centre next to it.

No matter what you want, that's what suntan Bob hears when you talk.