New Everton Stadium Discussion

The choice isn't between something and nothing. The choice we should have is between going for full cost or taking on board a partner. I'd have preferred LCC to simply invest in this scheme. If we're that much of a driver for the whole of the north end of the city then surely they have to be able to meet their responsibility in investing in it. They'd get a stake like other municipalities have done on other stadium builds. As it stands they have a parasitical relationship with this club. That has been allowed because we have a man in control who just wants the stadium built ASAP so he can boost the value of his shares and scarper with no care of duty to the future.

true about partners Dave but LCC have not met to d/w it as yet have they? Then in their debate they may well discuss the potentials.

Cannot agree with you that Mosh intends to do a bunk, if that were so why join with Corestate to buy the Liver building, refurb the accommodation there in? How come USM have taken a floor/ Evwrton staff will work there? etc etc. Again your dislike of Mosh is coming through but if not for him, where wouid be?

true about partners Dave but LCC have not met to d/w it as yet have they? Then in their debate they may well discuss the potentials.

Cannot agree with you that Mosh intends to do a bunk, if that were so why join with Corestate to buy the Liver building, refurb the accommodation there in? How come USM have taken a floor/ Evwrton staff will work there? etc etc. Again your dislike of Mosh is coming through but if not for him, where wouid be?
On his watch we're now an ugly joke on the pitch; the media have our status at rock bottom as a football club; Moshiri is the subject of fraudulent investigations connected to a Uzbek *businessman* with connections to Putin; his forays into the media are a disaster - including associating the club to some clown at Talk Sport, and his use of racism to describe relations with an ex-player; stadium scheme stalled until he can tether the club to a mountain of debt that only an elite club could handle; only squad spending covered by player sales and the increase in tv cash from £82M p.a. to £132M p.a.

Indeed, what did we ever do without him?

USM taken a floor......dont remember seeing that???

On his watch we're now an ugly joke on the pitch; the media have our status at rock bottom as a football club; Moshiri is the subject of fraudulent investigations connected to a Uzbek *businessman* with connections to Putin; his forays into the media are a disaster - including associating the club to some clown at Talk Sport, and his use of racism to describe relations with an ex-player; stadium scheme stalled until he can tether the club to a mountain of debt that only an elite club could handle; only squad spending covered by player sales and the increase in tv cash from £82M p.a. to £132M p.a.

Bollocks Dave, you love searching for info and hanging your hat and saying I told you so. You are as bad as that lot searching for stuff on Holgate!

What did we do with out him, I asked you but a question to a question is not an answer. So you would like it as it was before under BK and the club going nowhere, is that it. Sorry to say Dave you do this kind of stuff all the time and never provide answers or details.

You just seem to revel in all kinds of grief you can dig up about the club, owners, staff and players.

Dave. We are no more a joke on the field now than we were in the last months of RM or RK.
We were losing matches then , we are losing matches now.
Maybe some believe there is a right way or a wrong way to lose a match.. I don't.

Bollocks Dave, you love searching for info and hanging your hat and saying I told you so. You are as bad as that lot searching for stuff on Holgate!

What did we do with out him, I asked you but a question to a question is not an answer. So you would like it as it was before under BK and the club going nowhere, is that it. Sorry to say Dave you do this kind of stuff all the time and never provide answers or details.

You just seem to revel in all kinds of grief you can dig up about the club, owners, staff and players.
I gave you a breakdown of the areas of the club he's failed to take control of and even made matters worse than they were under BK....none of which you chose to challenge - and I'm not surprised.

Dave. We are no more a joke on the field now than we were in the last months of RM or RK.
Maybe some believe there is a right way or a wrong way to lose a match.. I don't.
We are seen (correctly) as the very worst team from a football perspective in the PL.

This league goes around the globe and every single one of us have to cringe in embarrassment that we're represented by a dinosaur in the dugout and his atrocious method of playing the game.

I used to cringe over the perception of EFC when Moyes was here, but Allardyce's ways makes the Moyes period feel like we'd stepped into a golden era of free-spirited football.

I gave you a breakdown of the areas of the club he's failed to take control of and even made matters worse than they were under BK....none of which you chose to challenge - and I'm not surprised.

I think we are a joke this year because we've spent so much money, and our comical managerial search, and Moshiri's ridiculous interviews and comments. In Martinez last 2 years, we were mediocre with flashes of quality, same in Koeman's first. at least with Martinez we knew he was trying to get some kind of playing style, even though it failed badly. Now, though, what is our style, what is the vision? At the very least, there should be an attempt to go somewhere, and then if it fails, we can accept it.