New Everton Stadium Discussion

The absolute state of this. It’s so embarrassing. They’re laughing at us on RAWK lads!!!

Av been saying it for ages WEAR NOT GETTIN A NEW STADIUM get you’re heads out of the sand and smell the coffee !!!

Who give a muffin what mutants on RAWK are saying ? It’s ironic that they only thing cheering me up is the mutants throwing away a 3 goal lead lol

This is a massive step though to building a new ground though so the evidence suggest that it is mate.

Just one? You can try, but I think you might pail into insignificance... :D:blush:

tumblr_nl2y4uMxLn1upxwm8o1_400.gif

What was it Everton announced oringally then?

I was under the impression you already had secured the use of the docks subject to financing and planning permission?

This is the point, we all thought that too. That previous agreement must have been a pre-agreement that they would let us build subject to PP/funding. Might have run out of ink in the toner to get that fully signed first time around. :D

All we learnt today is that there won't be anymore news until Jan at the earliest. Still looks like we need to fully arrange funding.

I believe it will get built but this is disappointing news.

This is the point, we all thought that too. That previous agreement must have been a pre-agreement that they would let us build subject to PP/funding. Might have run out of ink in the toner to get that fully signed first time around. :D

All we learnt today is that there won't be anymore news until Jan at the earliest. Still looks like we need to fully arrange funding.

I POSSIBLY believe it will POTENTIALLY get built but this is PREDICTABLY disappointing news.

What was it Everton announced oringally then?

I was under the impression you already had secured the use of the docks subject to financing and planning permission?

We previously announced heads of terms so this is a step further. Unless I am mistaken this is the first time the ground rent issue has been clarified.