New Everton Stadium Discussion

Not sure if anyone has posted this as I don’t check every day, but I’m on the dock road now (kids in free running) and just drove past the Chinese supermarket.
There’s a pretty big pile of rubble on the street over the road from the titanic hotel. Not enough to fill a dock in (I’ve seen just as big on housing developments), but it’s a start I suppose - if rumours are true.
I took a picture but on my mobile and no idea how to upload it.

Not sure if anyone has posted this as I don’t check every day, but I’m on the dock road now (kids in free running) and just drove past the Chinese supermarket.
There’s a pretty big pile of rubble on the street over the road from the titanic hotel. Not enough to fill a dock in (I’ve seen just as big on housing developments), but it’s a start I suppose - if rumours are true.

Email it to yourself save it in documents
reply here scroll down add attachments click on your picture in documents should be done
Hope this helps ..... long time since i seen some rubble looking forward to it

Email it to yourself save it in documents
reply here scroll down add attachments click on your picture in documents should be done
Hope this helps ..... long time since i seen some rubble looking forward to it

Think this is right.

Attachments

• IMG_6761.JPG
    IMG_6761.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 249

Sadly mate it's our new stadium, some Koppites walked past it late last night and out of habit - they decided to push all the walls down...

I think they hoped they may have timed it to catch some Atalanta fans walking past - for old times sake.

Sadly mate it's our new stadium, some Koppites walked past it late last night and out of habit - they decided to push all the walls down...

I think they hoped they may have timed it to catch some Atalanta fans walking past - for old times sake.
Brilliant...
Never let those feckers forget
I hate them all
And I mean all.
Peace.