New Everton Stadium Discussion

Imagine the stand below the window as a single tier all the way to the glass...

20130801-02d0014.jpg

It's always been my go to design choice since the new stadium thing started. Would be simply breathtaking.

You've got several different standpoints so unless you are getting it DIRECTLY from Dan Meis , it definitely could be a lot more accurate - which is fairly obvious.

You've been called out on it and have reacted angrily - it's classic jarg ITK 101.

Could not be more accurate - haha!
Until we see the design mate it's difficult to prove or disprove.

He could be right, he could be wrong. We don't yet know.

Until we see the design mate it's difficult to prove or disprove.

He could be right, he could be wrong. We don't yet know.

I hope it is @tommye 's 61878 groucho. That is what we like.

To be fair, I like predictions that are 1. Consistent 2. Verified quick and easy. @DAVIDMOYES of yesteryear with the Mirallas shout where it was done the next week, that sort of thing.

I have the full and proper info
My mates brother has a mate who works in a building beside Dan Meis.
He knows a bloke in there who's lunch partners wife cleans Dan meis office.
It's gonna be 60,000 bowl with a track and 200 suites with 3 indoor pools
That's the truth
Will there still be ample on road parking for the 'Mind yer car misters' mate ?

FAO @Moomin and others:

Firstly, my source for the information I posted today is not The Esk.

There really is no need for this amount of hostility and suspicion. Cynics like yourself playing 'gotcha', trawling through old post history to try to 'prove' something, evidently to try to 'prove' that I'm a liar.

I do not 'get in a tiff and run off'. This sort of stuff you're doing makes me not want to post on here, which is a shame. I know of lots of others who feel exactly the same way as me. I dip in and out of the thread from time to time, as any normal Blue does. I don't live on the GOT message board as some Blues seem to do (and there's nothing wrong with that, just my life is busy and I don't have the time to spend more of it on here.

Basically, when people are constantly posting things in this thread that I know for a fact are untrue, and I'm reading it, and I'm a Blue, well.... what exactly would you do if you were in my shoes?

Not really sure what more there is to say. I said I wasn't going to spend the next 20+ pages defending myself and I want to stick to that.

As mentioned earlier Moomin, if you've got a problem with this, PM me and we can settle this in private. Doing this big grandstanding, calling me out, trying to disprove my credibility... yawn. I really don't care.

Congratulations mate, you win, you've run me off.

Ignore him and the others, they think they run this place.

I hope it is @tommye 's 61878 groucho. That is what we like.

To be fair, I like predictions that are 1. Consistent 2. Verified quick and easy. @DAVIDMOYES of yesteryear with the Mirallas shout where it was done the next week, that sort of thing.
Its different though with this.

Players are one thing, a stadium is another matter and a slower process.

You can't say someone is wrong because we don't know any details yet.

They could be spot on. They could be totally wrong.

Its different though with this.

Players are one thing, a stadium is another matter and a slower process.

You can't say someone is wrong because we don't know any details yet.

They could be spot on. They could be totally wrong.

True - but no problem with them being wrong at all, inconsistent when passing on "info" when claiming to be "sourced" is the only issue here.

It's a hell of a claim that the info "couldnt be more accurate" when it has demonstrably changed.

Not from what I can find. The capacity is 12,700. They would look to expand it if they got the games though to around the level you have mentioned.

It would be on the small side compared to previous games held in the UK, but I suppose unless a new crop of british medal hopes start appearing that may well be enough.
I know they built a new stand there a few years ago.

So long as it doesn't have a ring of corporate boxes etc half way up the stands, as at The Emirates and Wembley, I'll be happy.