New Everton Stadium Discussion

I'm in Qatar at the moment, so I'm going to have to wait 3 hours longer than you guys to hear the news. Gutted!

On the other hand, I've heard of a way to build a stadium on the cheap :whip:

Haha that's unbelievable!
Someone suggesting Anderson should end up in Jail if the council are involved in our stadium was just beautiful to read.
I actually said to a few in pm last night that they would be screaming for Anderson to be jailed and saying he has taken a bribe! Utterly hilarious!!

This is from RAWK!! lollol:bye::bye::bye:

Facts are, this whole push by them to get a new stadium is rooted in their sheer horror when we built the new Main Stand. I know it fried the brains of many Bitters, and even prompted their club to build a ridiculous tower in the corner of their ground to block out the view of ours. Everything they do is driven by what we do, and this new stadium thing is no different. To be honest, without us as the benchmark which they always strive to surpass (and always fail) I think they'd have slid into oblivion long ago. Without us to measure themselves against, they simply have no other genuine ambition or cause. I imagine they believe a new stadium is some sort of game changer, but if we look around, how many other new build stadiums have been massive game changers? It's like all their fans care about is penis waving. It's actually hilarious to witness.

Borderline hysterical that, next step would be rocking back and forth in the corner of a dark room repeating "we're the centre of the universe" over and over.

Also found this
article-2689703-1F94734100000578-425_964x602.jpg
Doha want their stadium back

Borderline hysterical that, next step would be rocking back and forth in the corner of a dark room repeating "we're the centre of the universe" over and over.
Unbelievable levels of delusion, they have been petrified ever since the Mosh rolled into town and now their biggest fears are being realised. They are sliding into complete irrelevance.