New Everton Stadium Discussion

Anyone else expecting nothing/underwhelming news in true Everton fashion today?

I was fully expecting nothing up until I saw this thread last night, then the Echo reporting that BMD is set to be announced.

Wouldn't surprise me if we're all setting ourselves up for the biggest Evertoning in recent memory.

Anyone else expecting nothing/underwhelming news in true Everton fashion today?

I was fully expecting nothing up until I saw this thread last night, then the Echo reporting that BMD is set to be announced.

Wouldn't surprise me if we're all setting ourselves up for the biggest Evertoning in recent memory.

Honestly it will be something like the process etc has started lol but let's just open the lager anyway ;) lol

I haven't clue tbh Mooms, just remember someone at the match on Saturday saying they have something to do with steel and they're (USM/Whatever its called) is doing the steel.

Probably a load of rubbish like.

Edit: Metalloinvest innit? See now I have no idea if they provide steel or whatever but I've deffo read a thing on Moshiri calling him a "Steel magnate" (or however you spell that term)

They are a huge mining Corp mate, which also produces steel used in construction projects.