New Everton Stadium Discussion

From all the titbits of info over the last 6 months or so from various respected posters on here like @The Esk and @Jacko93 etc..combined with various rumours about us purchasing building's within the anticipated dock site (that blue roofed building in between the two docks) & Terry's timber (esk mentioned a few months ago about buying adjacent land)
Am i right in thinking that we're hoping to buy the land in the picture?...or possibly more?
20161124_232838.png

...Obviously if I'm wrong I'd like to be pointed in the right direction!
...however if true that's decent block of land once the dock are filled in & Terry's timber etc... are flattened!
To compare...to walk around the perimeter footprint of the Bramley Moore site you would need to cover 1.3 miles
...whereas to walk around the perimeter of the Goodison footprint you would need to cover 0.5 miles
20161125_000230.png

From all the titbits of info over the last 6 months or so from various respected posters on here like @The Esk and @Jacko93 etc..combined with various rumours about us purchasing building's within the anticipated dock site (that blue roofed building in between the two docks) & Terry's timber (esk mentioned a few months ago about buying adjacent land)
Am i right in thinking that we're hoping to buy the land in the picture?...or possibly more?
View attachment 31574
...however if true that's decent block of land once the dock are filled in & Terry's timber etc... are flattened!
To compare...to walk around the perimeter footprint of the Bramley Moore site you would need to cover 1.3 miles
...whereas to walk around the perimeter of the Goodison footprint you would need to cover 0.5 miles
View attachment 31575

That fits in with what I was told in the summer but I have not had total confirmation of the size and extent of the proposed stadium plot.

View attachment 31574
View attachment 31575

Until something is announced, your guess is as good as anybody else's.
To be blunt. Nobody knows.

Until something is announced, your guess is as good as anybody else's.
To be blunt. Nobody knows.
Yeah i know mate:)...just interested in shizzle like this & especially when Everton are involved!!
...Bit boring i know...but until it's officially announced at least it keeps me from dogging every night & also helps with my Wolf bagging addiction...every cloud eh!

View attachment 31574
View attachment 31575

The only land I know of being involved in any proposals is the BMD. I have no reason to doubt the other info though. The BMD is certainly the main central point to any development.

I know literally next to nothing about building.

Would it take ages to drain the dock and build all the foundations with plumbing etc. or is a good thing that we don't need to dig?

Practicalities folks, practicalities.

View attachment 31574
View attachment 31575
As long as there's a blue path made of stepping stones around the perimeter, I'm in.