New Everton Stadium Discussion

That's good to know.
Sauce?

image.jpg

Just too settle a argument please help...

Can someone tell me were there is a slight hint that a new stadium would be built on the riverside..

All I'm reading is dock dock dock king queen trafalge...

I cannt see any place on google maps were such a project could even take place

If we do move to a new ground it would be nice if it had the ability to put on a fireworks display for special occasions.That's what the Amsterdam arena has.It would be boss if our new ground would have a similar feature.

What sort of timescale are we talking about here for this to be built?

My concerns are, this facelift we our getting at Goodison is that to keep fans off the boards back to finding a new home?

Mosheri does not do things quickly, eg Koeman took over a month to get his services, this face lift seems to be taking an age to put a few panels up.

Transfer window, someone is to blame for that? Like what others have said did we sell to buy? Seems strange we only did any deals once stones had been sold.

I think I need convincing from mosheri that he means business.
Didn't you and the 'others' notice the bids we had in for Witzel and Mata before we sold Stones?

Didn't you and the 'others' notice the bids we had in for Witzel and Mata before we sold Stones?

Spot on, days of sell to buy are long gone, even pre Moshiri those days were over, we sold Stones because the little cry baby wanted off soon as he could get, but the players we got we would of got anyway.

Anyway since this was on the stadium thread maybe some think we can't buy a new stadium until someone buys Goodison, wouldnt put it past some of the bedwetters coming up with something as daft as that if they dont get an announcement soon!!

If we do move to a new ground it would be nice if it had the ability to put on a fireworks display for special occasions.That's what the Amsterdam arena has.It would be boss if our new ground would have a similar feature.

Quite far away from the pitch the stands behind the goals.

No thanks to having stands far away from the pitch that can incorporate some fireworks.