New Everton Stadium Discussion

Just been told by my mate who I worked for for 15 years and who owns a big steel fab erection company in Wakefield that they have put a price in for a huge project on the Liverpool waterfront between Regent Road and Waterloo Road ....it's on lads
Where's the steel erection money, Bill ?

girdersmall.gif

Waterloo rd turns into Regent Rd just before Trafalgar dock round about where the route 66
drive in cinema is.If history serves me right it was Victoria dock but filled in some time ago. Its basically the land between
West Waterloo dock and Trafalgar dock

Just been told by my mate who I worked for for 15 years and who owns a big steel fab erection company in Wakefield that they have put a price in for a huge project on the Liverpool waterfront between Regent Road and Waterloo Road ....it's on lads

I highly doubt the stadium would be so advanced in its design and progress that they would be requiring steelwork prices off manufacturers. It could well be the Princes Reach project though (30 storey tower), but even that is fairly early for that to be happening. Not doubting your mate, just doubting the project it's for.