New Everton Stadium Discussion

Go f@£& yourself you narrow-minded xenophobic idiot.

I’ve probably been an Everton fan longer that you have lived. Thankfully 99.9% of Everton fans are incredibly welcoming and sound and think it’s great we travel over to support the club.

Why are you getting angry when you're telling me you don't fall into the group I'm talking about?

newfound cohort of Irish-Evertonians

Go f@£& yourself you narrow-minded xenophobic idiot.

I’ve probably been an Everton fan longer that you have lived. Thankfully 99.9% of Everton fans are incredibly welcoming and sound and think it’s great we travel over to support the club.
You're arguing with a rude lad who lives on here to wind people up/argue fella. Keep supporting.

Costing £20 million a month and should be finished by the end of the year.

You do the math as Josh would say.

If my math is correct that’s around £160m

But how much of that £20m per month if that’s what we’re borrowing is used for the stadium though ?

If my math is correct that’s around £160m

But how much of that £20m per month if that’s what we’re borrowing is used for the stadium though ?

That's probably the total it costs at the moment for the stadium and all our normal day to day costs/servicing the interest etc.

The figure to finish the stadium is between 60 and 100 million depending on who you listen to.

YOU brought up the 90's in the first place you complete flute.

We currently sell out our stadium despite being utterly crap, we don't have a massive chunk of foreign-PL only fans travelling over to us, we will sell out regardless of the division because we are Everton fans, not PL fans.

The only fans I would hope it would stop attending are the newfound cohort of Irish-Evertonians like yourself that should just go back to being the kopites they're desperately trying to be.
I Think you are BANG out of order for this comment.

YOU brought up the 90's in the first place you complete flute.

We currently sell out our stadium despite being utterly crap, we don't have a massive chunk of foreign-PL only fans travelling over to us, we will sell out regardless of the division because we are Everton fans, not PL fans.

The only fans I would hope it would stop attending are the newfound cohort of Irish-Evertonians like yourself that should just go back to being the kopites they're desperately trying to be.
You made some good points then blew it with a daft, unnecessary dab of 19th century xenophobia.